FAQ

Exchange and refund policy

Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchanges if you simply change your mind. If there is a fault with the product, we will meet consumer rights and happily exchange or refund your item and we will cover the postage cost for you too.

International shipping

We ship to most destinations around the world. The cost of shipping to your country will be calculated upon checkout.

Will my package include tracking?

All New Zealand and Australian orders are tracked. Everywhere else is not trackable unless specified. This is because of the weight of most of our product. However we are in the process of sourcing an alternate carrier to reduce the cost of international tracked post. Fingers crossed we have this ready for you in a short while.

Order processing time

Please allow up to 6 WORKING DAYS for your order to be dispatched. We are not a "normal" company and work has to take second priority around here as being a Mum is my first and foremost. In saying that, most of the time our orders leave here within 3 working days.

How long does shipping take?

Within New Zealand you should allow approximately between 1-4 business days from date of dispatch, please allow an extra few days for rural addresses. For Australian shipping please allow up to 2 weeks on average [can be up to 21 days on rare occasions]. And everywhere else please allow up to 3-4 weeks.

Lay-by

We now allow lay-by on orders over $100. To use our lay-by system please proceed to checkout and use LAYBYNB in the code section. This will give you 70% off your cart total leaving you with 30% to pay as your deposit. You have up to 7 weeks to pay the remainder of your layby off either in full or in instalments of no less that $20 at a time. When you are ready to make a payment please email us at hello@noahandbowie.com to arrange this. Please make sure you are fully committed to your lay-by purchase as we have a $20 lay-by cancellation fee. 

 

Please feel free to email us at hello@noahandbowie.com if you have any further questions.